Bank closed for Columbus Day Holiday - Monday, October 14, 2019. Online banking, mobile banking, telephone banking (800-991-4256) and our ATM at 671 Washington Street in Canton are all available 24/7.
Young Adult Checking
Connections Checking from Canton Co-operative Bank lets you give your young adult ages 15-24 the opportunity to start practicing managing money – a vital life skill!
This FREE checking account comes with:
- FREE unlimited Visa® Debit Chip Card transactions
- FREE foreign ATM transactions
- Refund on all ATM surcharges nationwide
- FREE basic checks
- FREE companion Statement Savings account with no minimum balance requirement
- FREE thank you gift
- Only $10 to open
- No minimum balance
With Connections Checking, you also have access to our bank-from-anywhere products - perfect for those always on-the-go!
rates may apply)
- Online Banking
- Online Bill Payment
- Popmoney (transaction fees may apply)
- TouchBanking Mobile App (Message and Data
- Mobile Deposit
- Instant Balance
As co-owner of the account, you can monitor their spending, set low-balance alerts and conveniently transfer money in from your account at any time. You’re there to teach them how to handle a checking account. We’re here to help too!
Sound good? Come see us or call 781-828-8811 x5.