Coronavirus Update - March 23, 2020
Governor Baker Exempts Banks From Closure Order
If you are experiencing financial difficulties with your mortgage due to the COVID-19
State of Emergency, please reach out to the loan department at 781-828-8811 x 4
Our lobby remains closed. Most routine transactions can be performed through
our drive up which will remain open during our regular business hours.
All debit card, 24/7 ATM, Online Banking/Bill Pay, Mobile Banking,
and other electronic services are available during this time.
Please copy and paste this link for more information:
With Instant Balance, your account balances are just a tap away!
Want to take a quick peek at your account balance? Our new Instant Balance feature lets you view your account balance right from the login screen of TouchBanking, our mobile banking app —no password, no waiting!
Just download the latest version of TouchBanking app from the App Store or Google Play to get started!
TouchBanking is available to all Online Banking customers. If you are not an Online Banking customer, you can enroll today!
How it Works
1. To enable Instant Balance, click on the Instant Balance icon at the top right corner of the login page. First time users will be prompted within a pop-up screen - select "Log in and Set up."
2. Once you have logged in to your account, select "More" from the main menu. From here, you can access Instant Balance Settings.
3. Toggle the switch at the top of Instant Balance Settings an select the accounts you would like to preview (up to six). Instant Balance is now enabled.
4. The next time you arrive at the login page, simply click the Instant Balance icon at the top right corner of the screen.
5. Your selected account balances will appear in the pop-up screen.